Let the specialists of Araya Artisan Chocolate share their passion for chocolate through different demonstrations at our Laboratory in Katy, TX.
We organize trips for schools and summer camps where kids have the opportunity to learn about the chocolate and its origins while having lots of fun!
• Take a journey to a cacao plantation, through a short video and learn about the harvesting of the fruit from the cacao tree.
• Tasting of cacao beans, white, milk and dark chocolate.
• Demonstration of how to make chocolate.
• For the small kids, we prepare marshmallows on sticks that they can dip in chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.
• For the teens, we prepare a healthy chocolate snack that they can also make at home.
Minimum Age: 6 years old Length: aprox. 45min Group Size: Min. 10 - Max. 20 Cost: $9.50 per kid
Please call our Katy location T. 281 395 1050 or send us an email to email@example.com to schedule a trip.