Let the specialists of Araya Artisan Chocolate share their passion for chocolate through different demonstrations at our facility in Katy.
This event aims to show the attendants a broad overview of the chocolate, its history, different origins, processes and appreciation of a fine chocolate.
• Trace the history of the Criollo Cacao in Latin-American and the world.
• Look into a cacao plantation through a short video and learn about the harvesting of the fruit from the cacao tree.
• Understand the steps required to create chocolate from the bean to the bar.
• Try chocolates from different origins and open a dialog about the impact that the terroir, just like in the wine world, makes to the end product.
• Learn about the different aspects of chocolate that are important when experiencing fine chocolate, including taste, sight, smell, and touch.
• Learn about various Truth and Myths about chocolate.
• Get a sneak peak of the process we use to transform a chocolate bar to a gourmet creation.
• Watch a preparation of chocolates following the Belgian and French techniques.
• Watch a preparation of a ganache with refined and delicate blends and sample it.
• Tasting of our best sellers artisan chocolates.
Length: 90 min Group Size: 10-20 Cost: $25 per person
We offer the possibility to make an event at your location (company or any other venue) with the date, duration and number of guests of your choice.
Minimum Group Size: 15.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.